MENU

Slide

Felicia's Bridal Staycation at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Larkhill Terrace!

Sunday, June 01, 2014

My auntie is finally getting hitched! 

Hahaha ok when people hear my say i'm gonna be having my auntie's bridal shower, i'm going to be my auntie's bridesmaid, i tend to get the "raised brows, ??? question marks" look.

Anyway it's my auntie, Felicia who is of the same age as me! In fact i was born 2 wee days before her! haha feeling so happy for her that everything is just going well and she's happy and all. 


We booked a room at the Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Larkhill Terrace. 

It was suppose to be Felicia and us 9 bridesmaid hanging out for the day, but somehow some of them couldn't make it and it ended up being felicia, Shirley, Eliza, Bee and myself. It was just kinda weird with the sudden change of plans since we decided to book the place like weeks before. 0.0


As much as the place was pretty darn gorgeous, I don't think i'm going to EVER return back to Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Larkhill Terrace. Can you imagine when we open the room door, there were literally dozen of mosqitos just buzzing around lazily like nobody's business and just waiting to suck all our blood dry!!! What the shit!

We requested for mosqito coils from the frontdesk which helped a little i guess, but even with the mosquito coils and mosquito patches on us (thankfully for Eliza who brought it) we still got stung, the whole damn room smells SO smokey and terrible it gave me a headache the entire night. 

Certainly not my best night sleep obviously, I was so worried that i'll get stung on my face or body cos the very next week was my pre-wedding photoshoot and somehow whenever i get mosquito bites, for me it gets really big and all swollen and in that shade of angry red that is not pretty at all.

You know when you get bitten by a mozzie very quickly it will die down and be gone after awhile? There was one time i got bitten at my office and a small part of my arm swell up like the size of a little golf ball and i had a fever and all that, and after that time everytime i get bitten by mozzies i have this weird persistant red swell. ):

Anyway, enough of the bad and stupid mozzie infestation problem, the good part of this place is that it's really beautiful! There's a shower but here's the outdoors bathtub and daybed area with pool access! Love love love pool access rooms. :D


Ahhhh, every weekend should be like this. With my Shirley darling! (:


Dip in the pool with our chilled beers, yummy!



3 girls showering and prepping for dinner = 2 hours
I swear my braces is making my used to be non-existent one-sided dimple slightly more visible! Hahaha




Drove over the Quayside Isle to have dinner with our gorgeous bride to be and back to the room when we were playing some very mild "naughty" games with the bride! Hahahah basically bullying her la hahaha we were laughing so loud we got complained by some other occupants of the terrace. 

Meh, stupid place with bad sound proofing. After that we went to the daybed area to relax and enjoy some yummy moscato and talk rubbish and the other occupants were being noisy taking a night swim so we complained about them to the frontdesk too hahahah right back at ya bitches! (i know.. we're so childish)

After a super uncomfy smelly smokey night in our mozzie infested room, i slept like a grand total of 4 hours i think, got stung on my face and arm so I woke up early and went for a loooooooong dip in the pool.



Gorgeous place but.. they really gotta do something about the mosquito problem man.


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick 

No comments: